Friday, April 10, 2009

Training Ride






                                                                            I rode this afternoon for about three and a half hours.  So far I'm having a love hate relationship with the trucker.  When the wind is to my back and I'm going down hill we get along great, but as soon as the table turns we don't get along a whole lot.  But all in all I really do love the rig!  
I started out at my sisters house, which is right in the middle of town.  I road down to the new bicycle path, which is right across the street from the canal downtown.  From there I went south, only having to get onto the road briefly at Canal Street.  I took the path all the way to Dayton, then returned to Tipp City.  I decided that was not enough, and had time to spare before dinner.  I rode up to Die Mill Road in Troy, them returned home.  The whole ride went without a hitch, although I did have an odd occurrence.  As I was riding by the Tipp City City Park I noticed a lump behind my left knee.  I would say it was about the size of a grape, cut in half.  It is now visibly gone, but when touched you can feel that there is something there.  I Googled it and got a million results, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal.  I guess I will just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment